The Surprising Benefits of Botox
- Injections can prevent the onset of migraine headaches
- Botox relaxes muscles, which can prevent jaw clenching and grind
- When applied strategically, Botox can improve the appearance of your smile, creating a balance between the upper lip and revealing less of a gummy smile
- A preventative Botox can help slow the visible aging process
- Treatment can help shape a more balanced jawline
DOES BOTOX HURT?
Some patients report that being injected with BOTOX® Cosmetic feels like a pinch. Your provider may use ice to numb the treatment area. If you are concerned about discomfort, your provider may apply a topical numbing cream before administering your treatment.