Rhinoplasty is a popular surgery due to its ability to correct aesthetic problems with the nose, as well as functional problems, such as breathing difficulties. Before you can reap the benefits of any surgery, you have to go through the recovery process – we have put together this graphic to give you a little more information about recovering from rhinoplasty surgery. If you would like to know what rhinoplasty can fix for you, schedule a consultation or contact Luna Plastic Surgery and Medical Spa here!
- Recovery lasts 10-14 days.
- Pain can be treated with over-the-counter or prescription pain medication.
- Bruisiing generally lasts 1 week, but swelling can last up to several months.
- You can return to work after 10 days, but should continue to avoid strenuous activity.
- Results will become more noticeable after 2-3 weeks into the healing process.